Each week or so, I will post at least one unlocked entry for my readers that includes links to my other posts on LiveJournal and other places across the internet. I'll also share other interesting and amusing things I have found.
Here on LiveJournal and Life:
- There's a new layout at my fic journal, psynos. It's pretty much the same as my personal journal but with a header of my OTPs I've written fic for.
- I've posted the 1st chapter of the next fic in the Lessons on Nesting series, Grounded.
- My 23-yr-old cousin died, and I am quite literally sick with grief.
Elsewhere on the Internet (but mostly on my blog):
- I put new numbers on my house. Now my guests won't need me to stand outside and wave them in, anymore. I hope.
- We have a new lawn mower, which means I no longer cut the grass. Yay!
- There's going to be a Les Miserables Musical movie!! I'm beyond excited. This is one of my top three favorite musicals. I'm seeing it again in October. (Hugh Jackman as ValJean. Tell me you don't want to see that?)
- Disney Princess sleepovers.
- You've probably seen it already, as it has made its rounds this week, but this is How the Avengers Should Have Ended.